App development cookbook¶
In this section you will find links to external resources about creating applications for Ubuntu Touch.
In a completely free and open source community, it is natural to have community members exploring the limits of the platform in many many directions. In this section you will find links to external resources that do exactly that: Explore. The purpose of this list is to show the unlimited possibilities of an open platform like Ubuntu Touch.
The resources listed here do not necessarily represent the officially endorsed way of developing applications for Ubuntu Touch, but are interesting experiments.
- Free Pascal development for Ubuntu Touch
- Lazarus development for Ubuntu Touch
- Geany on Ubuntu Touch device as text editor, source code editor, debugger and compiler for multiple languages
- Publish your existing Qt QML app to Ubuntu Touch using QMake (Video)
- Publish your existing Qt QML app to Ubuntu Touch using CMake (Video)
- Getting started with Clickable (Video)
- Content Hub overview (Video)
- Import files to your app with Content Hub (Video)